Hi i found this on another Blog its very funny :) thought i share
You Know You’ve Been a Med Student Too Long When…
- You’re taking a test and you barely even read half of a question “a 6 year old male who lives in an old house…” and you already know it’s talking about lead poisoning.
- You read “An African American female patient…” and you immediately think either SLE or Sarcoidosis, and you’re probably right.
- You go to the beach not because you want a tan but because you need to catch up on the Vitamin D3 you’ve been deprived of sitting in the library all day.
- You overhear your friends talking about the UGA football game and you think they’re talking about stop codons.
- You have a fear of swimming in lakes now, or walking barefoot outside.
- You don’t eat anything straight from the can anymore.
- Every time you eat potato salad, you think about diarrhea.
- You can’t wait til the weekend comes because that’s when you can catch up on your studies!
- You tell people you were at the hospital and they ask “omg what happened?” and you have no idea why they suddenly care so much.
- You study your cadaver dissections while eating dinner and be completely OK with it.
- You carry on a conversation with “how does that make you feel?”
- You start diagnosing random people you see on the street, even when you try to mind your own business.
- The longest word in the English language you can think of is “pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism.”