There are several reasons that St. James does stand out from the other Caribbean schools.
- Major Major reason, Tuition fee, it is a lot cheaper than most of the med school, according to Saba Expense calculator (http://www.saba.edu/saba/images/Forms/calculate_expenses.pdf) they cost around 102, 475 while St. james only $62,800. Even less than half from most the schools.
- You spend less time in the Caribbean, you spend 16 month with St. James while with other school you spend 20 months.
- The school has been here for 10 years, so they are doing something right to survive this long.
- Small class sizes really help you concentrate.
- Island is very friendly and cheap, so you have low living expenses compare to other places.